This meeting will bring together members of the Task Force on Essentials for Childhood and the Task Force on the Mental Health, Social, and Emotional Needs of Young Children and Their Families.
These task forces were convened by the North Carolina Institute of Medicine in 2015 and 2012, respectively. At the reconvening, task force members and other partners will have the opportunity to discuss progress on each task force’s recommendations, identify priorities for ongoing work, and identify new opportunities for policy change and evidence-based solutions.
Presentations and Handouts
- Meeting Agenda
- Speaker Biographies
- Susan Perry-Manning – NC DHHS Priorities
- Michelle Ries – Essentials for Childhood Update
- Mary Sonnenberg – Cumberland County Community Strategies for CAN
- Berkeley Yorkery – Growing Up Well: An Update
- Henrietta Zalkind – DEPC Strategic Framework
- Small Group Discussion Notes